The ScanCheck 3n is a universal high performance bar code verifier which meets to ISO standards. It produces reports which allow to proof that quality agreements are fulfilled. Automatic size determination provides easy use and user independent verification. The measuring system is based on a laser scanner system adapted to the requirements for verification. This technique leads to contactless measurements.
The power supply is provided by standard AA rechargeable batteries. These allow full portable operation. The ScanCheck 3n supports German and English. Other languages can be added by the aid of a translation tool.
For quick operation and ergonomic operation the ScanCheck 3n is equipped with a large colour display and a powerful 32bit CPU. Reports can be stored locally or saved on a PC using a USB/Network device and TransWin32 software. Additionally the ScanCheck allows connecting a portable battery powered report printer. The ScanCheck 3n includes always a GS1-128 data content checker with no extra price.
- Contactless verification by a laser scanner designed for verification
- Meets ISO/IEC 15416 and incorporates optional parameters
- Designed to verify high and low density bar codes
- Powered by rechargeable batteries to ensure portability
- Automatic bar size determination and verification
- Short information Good, Warning or Fail by red, yellow or green lights
- Large colour display for ergonomic use
ScanCheck 3n whith report printer TD-GPT-U Hardware options:
Report printer TD-GPT-U
The portable thermal printer is connected by a USB cable to the ScanCheck 3n. The printer has its own power supply by using an internal rechargeable battery pack. The printer uses 57 mm wide thermal paper. The paper roll is fixed inside and cannot fall out while using the printer portable. The printer is able to print the scan reflectance profile.
20 mil Adaptor plate
To be able to measure large codes like ITF-14 or other codes on transport labels the measuring aperture can be increased to 20 mil by the aid of the 20 mil adaptor.
- Powerful 32 bit ARM9 CPU
- Contactless measurement by laser scanner technology
- Easy software update by Flash-ROM technology
- Software option upgrade by access codes
- Password protection for setup
- Multilanguage user interface
- Auto discrimination of major bar codes
- Order number assignment
- Memory for 100 reports, expandable by MMC Card
- Full analysis to ISO, ANSI and CEN standards
- Additional analysis of optional parameters including a detailed metric evaluation
- Selectable PCS evaluation for best and worst contrast case
- Optional parameters can be graded, viewed non-graded or disabled
- Averaging of up to ten scans. Count of non decoding scans in average measurement
- Automatic size measurement and verification
- Verification of light margin
- Wide to narrow ratio measurement for two-bar- width bar codes
Additional code symbologies. Special codes from health industry and for parcel services.
A data capture program for Windows PCs. This enables the verification reports to be displayed, saved and printed on a PC. Additionally the ScanCheck 3n can be remotely configured by TransWin32. TransWin32 is designed for PCs with Windows 2000, XP and VISTA.
Article Look Up:
This option allows an article description to be shown on the display of the ScanCheck 3n. Each article can be assigned with price and date fields. The date fields will be compared with the date in a GS1-128 bar code. If the encoded date is outside of the range specified in the Article Look Up the ScanCheck 3n will show an error message. This function is very useful to extend bar quality control with the verification of data like “best before use”.
This option allows the comparison between a master code and the verified codes. If the verified code content is not identically with the preset, the ScanCheck 3n shows an error message.